Please only apply if you have a valid enhanced DBS.
This is an urgent role so applicants must be available for immediate start. This role will be working at the client's home office in Pimlico, London for most of the time but is likely to require visiting offices and homes once lockdown restrictions ease in the future.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to support my client, a senior level social worker, with various administrative tasks relating to their work.
This role will be working 36 hours per week, Monday-Friday 9am-5pm and is expected to run until the end of May 2021.
- Taking the client's dictation electronically for all written work including emails.
- Taking minutes during meetings.
- Assisting with proofreading to check for correct use of grammar and structure of sentences and words.
The ideal Administrator will have the following knowledge, skills and experience:
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Excellent minute taking skills and experience
- Previous experience in administration
- Good level of IT skills, including Microsoft office
- Understanding and ability to support someone with dyslexia
ONLY SHORT LISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED