£24000 - £31000 per annum, Benefits: Pension + Flexible Working Hours + Bonus
An Architectural Technician is required for a Architecture Planning & Design practice based in Bristol.
The practice is a medium sized practice who specialise in Residential developments, ranging from small extensions and elevations up to 500+ houses on site. This role as a Architectural Technician will see you working closely with the Directors and the Senior Architects within the practice.
AutoCAD 2D & 3D, Sketchup and Revit is used in the practice and as the Architectural Technician, you can find yourself getting internal Revit training. This medium size practice is going through a strong period of growth. They are based close by to a Metro Stop and by the end of the year will be moving to a brand new office on the same business park they are based.
The Role: Architectural Technician
• Preparation of detailed drawings, layouts, sketches and graphic representations
• Production of housing and retirement care layouts
• Preparation of building regulation packages
• Utilising latest 3D software and 3d visualisations
• Assisting Senior staff with ongoing projects
The Candidate: Architectural Technician
• Proficient with AutoCAD, Sketchup, and Photoshop
• Strong Technical drawing ability’s and written communication skills
• Be motivated and proactive and able to take the initiative
• Having a relevant qualification in Architecture or Construction related would be favourable
For more information contact Curtis Hunter at RGB Recruitment on email@example.com