£20000 - £26000 per annum, Benefits: Pension + Bonus
An Architectural Technician is required for award-winning architectural practice based in the city centre of Bristol. This medium size practice consists of 18 staff and is known for within the Bristol area for having a forward thinking design service.
Recently this practice has celebrated their 30th anniversary, and as the Architectural Technician, you will be working with different Directors, Architects, and Technicians. The role as the Architectural Technician will see you working on a variety of Education, Commercial and Residential projects.
Recent projects this practice has worked on include:
• Award-winning scheme of 66 units with communal facilities
• New Primary care centre with pharmacy and dental surgery
• A development of 260 one, two and three bedroom flats on a Landmark Site.
• A regeneration development of 19 new homes on a site close to the town centre
• A mixed use development incorporating 22,800 sqft commercial office space with 17,000 sqft new build and 5,800 sqft refurbishment
The position for the Architectural Technician has arisen due to an increase in new porjects in the business from long standing clients and also new clients.
The Role: Architectural Technician
Preparation of detailed drawings, layouts, sketches and graphic representations
Production of housing and retirement care layouts
Preparation of building regulation packages
Utilising latest 3D software and 3d visualisations
Assisting Senior staff with ongoing projects
The Candidate: Architectural Technician
Proficient with AutoCAD, Sketchup, and Photoshop
Strong Technical drawing ability’s and written communication skills
Be motivated and proactive and able to take the initiative
Having a relevant qualification in Architecture or Construction related would be favourable for this position although other paths will also be considered
For more information please contact Curtis Hunter at RGB Recruitment on 07495 email@example.com