A Layout Designer (Housing) is required for a national volume housing developer based in Exeter. The role is with one of the leading housing developers in the country and the Exeter office is growing in strength due to a substantial amount of projects in the company.
They have recently taken on a Senior Architectural Technician and two Architectural Designers and they require a Layout Designer to move the Exeter office forward.
The role as a Layout Designer (Housing) will involve preparing residential housing sketch layouts in sketch and AutoCAD form. This will be to maximise housing development’s potential. It will be in line with the functions of the team and in accordance to local authority planning.
Salary: £25,000-£40,000 + Company Car/Car Allowance + Bonus + Pension
The Candidate: Layout Designer (Housing)
- Previous experience of working for national house builders
- Good knowledge of Planning Legislation
- Producing Master planning drawings and illustrations for design principles
- High attention to detail and produce quality work
- Strong communication and written skills and the ability to work within a team
- An awareness of the developer ethos and local planning authorities / planning applications.
A qualification in Building / Construction / Architecture would be desirable for this position along with an interest in the area and knowledge of using AutoCAD.
Please call Curtis Hunter on 01392 314052 / 07495896044 or email email@example.com