Would you like to work for a company who has helped shape the build-landscape in the South East of England over the last 40 years? Would you like to work for an award winning architectural practice? Are you an Architectural Technician looking for a new challenge?
I have a requirement for an Architect to join a team of Chartered Architects, Planners, Architectural Technicians and Technologists in Hampshire. This is a well-established, progressive practice, are enjoying a wide range of clients, with projects throughout the country.
The Role: Architect
- Willing, leading and overseeing a variety of projects
- Produce detailed drawings
- Planning and delivering presentations
- Attend regular meetings with clients
- Project management and a involvement in business development of the practice
- Management of medium sized projects
- Prepare and develop drawings, models and images
- Prepare and develop surveys, plans, specifications, drawings, images
- Carry out and maintain log sheets
- Act as Team leader when required
Experience working on a variety of projects ranging from high-rise, mixed commercial / residential schemes through to smaller bespoke urban infills would be desirable. The successful Architect will have taken a lead role in producing working drawings and technical designs, with good CAD skills in AutoCAD or ArchiCAD. A working knowledge of BIM would be an advantage.
The successful Architect will enjoy working in a friendly office, built around a strong team environment. A competitive salary, generous annual leave, profit sharing and other benefits are also included.
Please contact Curtis Hunter at RGB Recruitment on 01392 314052 / firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.