A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join our new office in Swaffham due to open in Jan 2020.
We are looking for a recruiter to assist in the day to day running and recruitment drive to get our new office off to a flying start:
What we are looking for:
- DBS check
- Recent experience essential within the domiciliary sector as a Care Recruiter.
- Excellent IT skills along with the knowledge of Staff Planning.
- Be a car driver with own car and have a clean driving licence.
- Excellent understanding of the CQC/LPP regulations.
- Confident and self-motivated and have the ability to work under pressure.
- Flexible, committed, reliable and have good time management.
- A good communicator with an excellent telephone manner.
- "Administration experience.
- 'Business Development Experience
- Recruitment Experience
- Able to deal with change and emergencies.
- Annual of £16,000
- Excellent opportunities for development within a new team
- Stability of working for a Business with 20 years healthcare experience that continues to expand by the day
- 3 days training in our training academy