Full Time Customer Service Advisor
Are you looking to be part of a dynamic team where you will be faced with new challenges? Do you thrive to give excellent customer service? Pertemps are recruiting for a prestigious bank in Dunfermline, on a temporary but ongoing basis.
Previous experience in call centre /customer service is desirable but not essential.
Rate of pay will be £7.85 per hour
- Telephony based role
- Dealing with customers from all walks of life regarding general banking queries
- You will be the first point of contact when customers need help
- You will utilise your excellent customer service and communication skills whilst assisting the customer with their query
- Raise routine correspondence where appropriate
- Advising customers of new offers and benefits
- Customer focused and a proven track record in delivering excellent customer service -Excellent communication skills and the ability to build a rapport with your customers
- Candidates must be extremely self-motivated and possess a mature attitude
- Confident in introducing new products and services to customers
- Strong prioritising and time management skills
- Flexible and receptive to change
- Ability to work on own whilst understanding impact of role within a team
- PC Skills - Competent in MS Office
Working 5 days out of 7 that includes weekends as part of the normal working week so full flexibility is required.
Working hours can be between 8:00am - 10:00pm
Successful candidates will be expected to pass a credit check and Disclosure Scotland check. Please note that you MUST be able to attend an assessment centre on site on the 28th or 29th June 2017
If you are interested please apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org