Customer Service Administrator
Pertemps Scotland Ltd are delighted to be working with one of the UK's largest and leading banks to recruit for Customer Service Administrators. We are looking for people with previous customer service experience who would like to further their experience and grow a career in the banking sector.
Location - Dalkeith Road, Edinburgh
Pay rate - £10.07 per hour
Hours - Monday - Friday, rotational shifts between 0800 - 1800 (35 hours a week)
Working 1 Saturday every 4 weeks, working 0900 - 1300 with a half day off during the week
This is a great opportunity to start in February 2019 on a 6 month temporary contract with the possibility of a permanent position.
- Working within their Retirements team
- Delivering excellent customer service over the telephone
- Updating customer records
- Being the first point of contact for customers
- Assisting customers with their queries and solving them where possible or escalating them where necessary
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of the business
- Working as part of a team
We are looking for people who have excellent communication skills, are computer literate and have an understanding of data interpretation.
In return, you are offered:
- Fantastic training programme - 5-6 weeks training
- Great rates of pay
- Opportunity to gain a permanent position
- Chance to further your experience and gain new skills
If you are interested in this position, please apply online immediately.