Are you looking for a relaxed and contemporary working environment, with an emphasis on quality not quantity?
We are looking for an experienced structural CAD Technician; not just a good CAD Technician but someone confident and organised with volume housing experience . What’s equally important is personality, someone who complements the team’s ethos is key; communication skills and a good sense of humour are essential. You can expect the following responsibilities and more as the role evolves:
- Duties will fall between those of a Structural CAD Technician and those of a design coordinator for volume housing
- As well as the usual drawings and details in AutoCAD for residential developments, successful candidates will be required to manage key accounts and client relationships
- As such, require someone with excellent construction knowledge and a confident, outgoing personality
It’s important to note that this is not solely a drawing position, it requires someone who enjoys client interaction and looking after their own accounts.
This person will be required to join a talented local team of roughly 25 engineers and technicians and will be managing their own accounts across bespoke housing and large developments.
The business has a contemporary approach to their work and there is a real focus on work-life balance and as such there is a flexible working policy along with regular staff social events. All staff are actively encouraged to develop themselves professionally and will be given every chance to do so. This business has contemporary offices on the outskirts of Bristol with free parking and has a varied portfolio of projects. This multidisciplinary practice has a both Civil and Structural team and are rapidly expanding both. Candidates will ideally meet the following criteria:
- Ideally experience working with residential developments
- Experience with industry standard software such as AutoCAD
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of the design and construction process
- We are essentially looking for a skilled, confident and personable Structural CAD Technician who is looking for more than just a drawing role
This is an excellent opportunity to join an emerging civil and structural and civil consultancy in the South West. This practice is winning more and more work and needs talented staff to help grow their team further. This role comes with a salary of £25,000 - £35,000 + package depending on experience.