Unique senior opportunity in Birmingham!
We are delighted to be helping a highly regarded multidisciplinary consultancy in it’s search for an experienced Structural Engineer to join with the view of developing it’s Structural operations in the West Midlands. This office is based in modern offices which are easily accessible from New Street Station, they offer a contemporary working environment.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients, contractors and other design teams.
- You will be accountable for taking a leading role in the delivery of structural projects relating to education and automotive projects
- Taking responsibility for technical output
- Providing expert technical advice and leading by example through the successful delivery of structural projects
- Providing both leadership and technical advice to project team members on the use of structural deisgn and analysis software
- You will mentor and develop team members to enable them to achieve their full potential.
This business has a number of interesting and challenging projects, one of it’s main clients is a leading automotive manufacturer and you can expect to be working on the company headquarters as well as the associated infrastructure for a £100m manufacturing facility. Other projects include education based projects, both new build and refurbishment.
This company uses stare of the art software and incorporates Virtual reality systems into it’s BIM process.
- Ideally chartered member of the ICE or IStructE
- Expose to managing commercial aspects of projects
This is a rare opportunity to take a leading role in one of the region’s busiest consultancies, it offers a secure future, flexible benefits and a pleasant working environment.