Field Service Engineer - Laser
We have an urgent need for laser field service engineers.
In the role of laser field service engineer you will be doing the following:
- Installation and repair of OEM CNC machine tools, predominantly laser
- Preventative maintenance checks of contracted machines
- Generate details service report for customer and internal logging
- Field based with UK travel and some overseas travel
The ideal laser field service engineer will have:
- CNC sheet metal working tool service (not just maintenance) prefereably CNC laser knowledge/experience/qualifications
- Ideally minimum 2 years' service experience
- Ideally have an electrical/electronics qualification (Minimum HNC) of have completed an apprenticeship
- Experienced in bus systems eg ASI, Profilbus, Profinet, CAN
- Experience in servo drives
- Prepared to spend average 3-4 nights a week away from home
- Hold a full clean driving licence
The right candidate will receive:
- Competitive salary DOE
- Company vehicle, laptop, mobile phone
- Healthcare and company life assurance schemes
- 25 days holiday
- 45 hours per week with paid over
- Door to door payments
This role is for a highly respectly, high-tech international company, looking for the best quality talent. There is door to door payment, with potential for £1k - £2k per month overtime if you are prepared to put the work in.
If you feel you are suitable please apply via the link.