This Ofsted “Good” PRU require a Learning Mentor to work with secondary aged pupils on a small group and 1-2-1 basis. You will be responsible for providing additional support during lessons, engaging with pupils, and ensuring that the pupils make the connection to learning that is required at school level. You will have experience working with children who have experienced barriers to learning and provide a positive role model and a positive attitude towards education. If you are a patient and dedicated Learning Mentor who has the desire to make a difference, then this role can be highly rewarding. This good setting is an easy commute from Dudley, Tipton, Oldbury, Halesowen, Walsall and Birmingham.
You will be:-
- Teaching Assistant, Learning Mentor or Learning Support Assistant
- Able to demonstrate a minimum of six months working at school level
- Happy to work in a PRU
- Used to being creative, innovative and fun in the classroom
- Happy to work with children and young adults with barriers to learning
- Looking for a rewarding career in an SEND setting
In return you will enjoy:-
- Good rates of pay
- Dedicated Consultant
- Good career prospects
- Rewarding opportunity
For more information and an immediate local interview please call Marie or Harry.