£38000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: pension + additional benefits
£28000 - £35000 per annum
£55000 - £65000 per annum
Senior Architectural Technician, Birmingham - £28k-£37k DOE
Fresh opportunity with an award winning leading international consultancy.
We are looking for talented and enthusiastic Senior Architectural Technician to join the busy and vibrant team in Birmingham. The consultancy works on a range of high-value, high-profile projects within a variety of project sectors.
- Following company procedures and those concerning quality assurance
- Collecting data on site including conducted measured surveys
- Prioritise work in consultation with the relevant Team Managers/Associates
- Produce planning application packages
- Confident on leading a team and working on own initiative
- Liaise and communicate with different consultants
- Prepare detailed drawings, layouts, graphic designs and sketches
- You will need to be qualified to ONC/HNC standard and be familiar with AutoCAD, Photo shop, Sketch up and Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/Outlook)
- Proficiently on Revit is essential
- Flexible attitude with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and hit deadlines
- Up to date on UK’s building regulations
- Experienced on working on large project value from 10 million up.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to develop your career with one of the UK’s leading Design Consultancies. They encourage a professional career progression program and offer excellent company benefits.