Role: Graduate Accountant/ Assistant Accountant
Salary: £20,000-£25,000 plus study support
Sheridan Maine is exclusively recruiting for a Graduate Accountant/ Assistant Accountant for a national cooperate business based in and around the Telford area.
My client is an influential business who is a leader in the advancement of engineering and technology. With the ability to create the future of tomorrow, they are excited to be looking for a talented Graduate Accountant/ Assistant Accountant, who is looking to build on their experience within a corporate, well structured, fast paced organisation.
Working within the new business Projects team, this is fantastic career opportunity for a driven individual looking to build on their career. A varied role which will allow you to provide financial advise on various Engineering projects as well as give you the opportunity to be at the forefront of winning new business.
Working as part of a well established team your responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Project Bid support
- Investment appraisals
- Focusing on winning new business
- Production of financial plans and in partnership with budget holders
- Providing financial support and advise to project teams
- Provide accurate forecasting throughout the project
- Identify and assist with any issue that may effect the development of project
What are we looking for?
To be considered for this position, as a Graduate Accountant/ Assistant Accountant, you will be an ambitious, driven individual who is:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Ideally from a Management Accounting background
- Working towards a your CIMA qualification or equivalent
- Self motivated and proactive
- An articulate and confident communicator
- Great interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Experience in the use of SAP
What is on offer?
£20,000-£25,000 per annum
Coupled with the opportunity to be part of a corporate leading business within the engineering and technology field. Full study support, training and development, great career progression opportunities