We are looking for a Children's Social Worker for the safeguarding and family support service.
In this role, you will:
- Need to provide a comprehensive, effective, integrated, systemically-informed social work service, within Southwark’s practice framework, managing complex cases.
- To deliver excellent social work practice, assessing complex need, planning and working purposefully with families, support networks and other professionals to manage risk, safeguard children and promote positive outcomes.
- To provide a social work service which is both relationship based and which responds in a timely manner within statutory guidelines.
- To work collaboratively with the team, supporting the development of best practice and confident practitioners through coaching and mentoring of students, newly qualified social workers and less experienced practitioners.
This is an agency post and Pertemps can offer you:
- A Dedicated consultant who has access to all roles across the UK and is available for you to speak to
- An easy registration process (all done online)
- Referral schemes and incentives
- Ongoing compliance managed for you
- Prompt and reliable payroll and lots more
If you would like to discuss this role further, please contact Sana.Shah@pprsocialcare.co.uk or 07471306880.