Children's Social Workers on the Frontline play a crucial role in protecting and supporting vulnerable children and their families.
They work directly with families experiencing a range of challenges, including abuse, neglect, poverty, and mental health issues.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Work with a family to develop a safety plan to protect a child from abuse.
- Refer a child to counseling or therapy to address emotional or behavioral problems.
- Help a family to access financial assistance or housing.
- Advocate for a child who is being denied access to essential services.
- Work with a family to develop a parenting plan to improve their child's care.
This is an agency post and Pertemps can offer you:
- A Dedicated consultant who has access to all roles across the UK and is available for you to speak to
- An easy registration process (all done online)
- Referral schemes and incentives
- Ongoing compliance managed for you
- Prompt and reliable payroll and lots more
If you would like to discuss this role further, please contact Sana.Shah@pprsocialcare.co.uk or 07471306880.