Sheridan Maine is recruiting for a Payroll Clerk for established business based in Meriden. Salary £18000 per annum.
This role will suit someone who is looking for an environment where full training is provided and who is looking to start off as a Payroll Clerk. You will be performing payroll accounting and administrative duties to support the Payroll department including setting up payroll account codes, processing payroll certifications, setting up voluntary deductions etc.
Other duties and responsibilities
- Data entry
- Looking after a Payroll of 600 employees
- Processing of starters, leavers and amending bank details of existing employees.
- Distributing P60's, P45's, P46's
- Sending the BACS/RTI submissions.
What are we looking for?
- Reliable and punctual
- Being able to work to busy deadlines
- Good Microsoft Word and Excel skills
- Attention to detail
What is on offer?
You will be working at a location that is very easily accessible; and join an organisation that is known for the excellent training that is provided. You will enjoy working in an environment that will offer you a good work life balance and will give you the opportunity to progress into different areas of the business.