Role: Tax Adviser
Location: Central Birmingham
Fantastic opportunity for a Tax Adviser to join a reputable Practice, that has captured a niche market. Based in Central Birmingham, they have a large client base and a solid reputation developed over many years.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a growing Accountants Practice based in Central Birmingham.
This Practice is small but a thriving organisation that prides itself on the service they provide to their niche client base. Having experienced success year on year and plans to further grow the organisation, they are excited to be looking for a Tax Adviser to join their team.
About the Role:
Managing existing portfolio of clients, your duties include but will not be limited to:
- Processing income & expenses information
- Complete of Ltd Company, Personal and Partnership returns
- Provide support, advise and guidance to clients
- Handle correspondence & tax queries from Inland Revenue
- Meeting both internal and external deadlines
What are we looking for?
A talented individual will:
- Be either ATT or CTA qualified or equivalent
- Have previous working experience in submission of Personal, Partnership and Ltd Company tax returns
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have a great work ethic
What is on offer?
- Working in Central offices with an existing client base
- Work Stability and an experienced team to support you