Sheridan Maine is recruiting for an Assistant Management Accountant in a well-known and fast growing Distribution organisation on a permanent basis, based around the Oldbury area.
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established Distribution organisation who is seeking an Assistant Management Accountant to help grow within the business. They have an amazing culture with a fantastic work environment and this is a great opportunity to develop your career.
About The Role
Working with a great team with extensive knowledge as an Assistant Management Accountant, your job will entail a number of duties and this is a great opportunity for personal development with opportunities to grow within the company.
Duties to include but not limited to:
What we need?
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Assisting in the preparation of management information
- Assist in production of weekly reports
- Provide support to senior budget holders
- Liaise with other departments to ensure that customer billings are correct and on time
The ideal candidate will preferably be suitably experienced at this level. The candidate must;
What is on offer?
- Part qualified ACCA/CIMA (ACTIVELY studying)
- Basic to intermediate Excel (Pivots and v-look ups)
- Self-Starter who is proactive
- Good communicator with good interpersonal skills
- Good Implementation skills, assisting and developing the financial process
- Innovative, with a desire to identify improvements
- Industry experience would be beneficial
A Salary of up to £25,000 p/a + study support on a permanent basis;
- 22 days holiday + stats
- Company pension scheme
- Onsite parking and Study Support!
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a well-established organisation with a professional environment and great perks, this is an exciting opportunity to progress your career with study support available.