Sheridan Maine is recruiting for an Accountant in a well-established SME Practise, based around the Derbyshire area.
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established SME Practise Accountant who is seeking an Accountant around the Derbyshire area. They have an great team with a fantastic work environment and you will be reporting to the Client Manager.
About The Role
Working in a friendly environment as an Accountant, your job will entail a number of duties.
Duties to include but not limited to:
What we need?
- Preparation and Review of accounts, including tax returns and vat returns
- Assisting staff and clients with tax planning services
- Meeting with new and existing clients
- Assisting with clients queries
- Self Management
- Liasing and dealing with HMRC/Companies House
- Assisting clients with tax credits and student loan applications
The ideal candidate will experienced Qualified (3 years) or qualified by exprience (5 years)
What is on offer?
- Intermediate Excel knowledge
- Sage (Bookeeping) and IRIS system is desireable
- Friendly self starter and previous Practice experience
- AAT/ACCA/ACA qualification, however will also consider candidates qualified by experience
- Knowledge of book keeping and book keeping systems (Preferably Sage)
A salary of £35,000 - £45,000 p/a alongside;
- Great location and 20 days holiday + stats
- On-site parking
- Great Working environment and 36.5 hour working week!
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a small practise for a great company. With a fantastic and personable environment and great perks, this is a good chance for a QBE or Qualified accountant to help grow with this company!