Sheridan Maine is recruiting for an Management Accountant in a well-known and fast growing Sales and Distribution organisation on a temporary basis, based around the Stafford area.
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established Distribution organisation who is seeking a Management Accountant to help grow the business. They have an amazing culture with a fantastic work environment and this is a great opportunity to make an impression.
About The Role
Working with a great team with extensive knowledge as a Management Accountant, your job will entail a number of duties and this is a great opportunity.
Duties to include but not limited to:
What we need?
- Intercompany reconciliations.
- VAT returns
- Oversee bank reconciliation, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable function and general accounting
- Perform month end activities
- Cashflow management
- Forecasting updates
The ideal candidate will preferably be suitably experienced at this level. The candidate must;
What is on offer?
- Part qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA or qualified by experience
- Experience in trial balance management
- Intermediate Excel
- Strong communicator
- Must hold a UK driving license
On a 3-6month contract basis, this role offers a salary (Pro rata) between £30,000 - £40,000 p/a
- On-site Parking
- Good for transport links
- Corporate offices and good benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a rapidly growing sales and distribution organisation with a professional environment and great perks. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a company that are growing and make an impression.