Teaching Assistant required for local Ofsted "Good" SEMH school. The Education Network is looking for a Teaching Assistant who has experience working with challenging behaviour within an SEMH school. You will be providing support in small classes of Key stage 3 & 4 students, assisting the teacher, working in small groups and engaging in activities around the school. This school has brilliant facilities and I always feel extremely welcomed by all staff when visiting. Children require additional support from staff, both in the classroom and around school. This school are looking for a happy, proactive and engaging Teaching Assistant who is looking to make a positive impact on the students and school. Easily accessible from Birmingham, Oldbury, West Bromwich, Dudley, Walsall and Wolverhampton.
Ideally you will be:
- A Teaching Assistant to working with children with barriers to learning
- A confident classroom practitioner able to support lessons in a creative and inspiring manner
- Used to finding creative and interactive solutions
- Encouraging participation in lessons
- Happy to work on a 1-2-1 or small group basis
- Able to provide support to teaching staff
- A friendly, professional and dedicated Teaching Assistant or Learning Mentor
- Able to provide recent, relevant education references
In return you will enjoy:
- Long-term opportunity
- Exceptional support from teaching staff and SLT
- Working as part of a fabulous team
- The chance to make an impact on the loves of young people
For more information about this role please contact Samuel Dale for a chat and to progress to interview.
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance - .
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy