Our client is a 70-strong practice providing a comprehensive range of specialist consulting services across both public and private sectors. They are looking for a structural graduate engineer + 3 to join their office based in surrey. As a structural graduate you will be working on all different type of projects which includes residential, commercial and retail. You will be working on a range of materials which includes concrete, steel and masonry therefore experience in this is vital.
- Related BSc and MSc engineering degree from an established university at a 2:1 or above
- Ideally an MEng related engineering degree
- 2-4 years post graduation
- Must have structural experience working on concrete, steel, masonry and timber design
- Experience on working on a range of project sizes
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Hard working and determined mind-set
- The ability to use own initiative and work under pressure to tight deadlines
If you're looking for a great opportunity as a Structural grad + 3
to work on exciting projects and on a competitive salary, then apply today.
Contact Thuy Tran
on 0207 932 2800
or email your CV to email@example.com
If you're successful, you will be contacted to conduct an interview.