Teacher of Maths
An amazing opportunity for a Maths Teacher has arisen! Pertemps Education would like to offer a Maths Teacher the opportunity to work for an OfSTED Good school in Braintree, Essex. This would be a full time permanent role starting in July or September 2019. You will be responsible for teaching Maths to Key Stages 3 and 4. This would suit a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or experienced practitioner.
About the school:
- Has a strong leadership that has established a culture of high expectation
- Leaders are keen and enthusiastic to contribute effectively to improving the school
- Governors are supportive but have a good balance to also challenge staff
- Have built a strong positive relationship between the students and the teachers
- They believe the students will learn best when they feel valued
This is a truly exciting opportunity for a Maths teacher to join a supportive, highly enthusiastic school. Please do not hesitate, Apply Today!What we are looking for:
• Experience of working within a Secondary environment
• Ability to engage and inspire young people
• Is an outstanding role model for teaching and learning
• Values the importance of teamwork and operates with flexibility
• Committed to nurturing the development of every child within an inclusive environmentREFER A TEACHER BONUS!
Pertemps Education Network will give you £250
for referring a teacher to us. The process is simple - get in touch to find out more!