Sheridan Maine are looking for a Management Accountant to join an SME based in Redditch to support the finance function during an important change within the organisation being able to develop your key skills and increase your scope of responsibility.
The organisation is going through a big change and has made a new role for a Management Accountant position to help support the finance function. During this time it is a great opportunity to progress in your accountancy career.
The responsibilities of the Management Accountant include:
- Assisting and eventually completing the year-end process
- Produce month-end management accounts
- Cash flow management
- Monthly reporting on Stock levels
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist with a software implementation
The ideal Management Accountant will be
What’s on offer
- A finalist or recently qualified with ACCA/CIMA/ACA
- SAP experience (desirable)
- Proficient with Excel
A competitive salary of £30,000-£35,000 and the following benefits
- Free parking
- 26 days holiday
- Auto enrolment pension
As well as the salary and benefits, the Management Accountant will be able to learn a wealth of new skills under an experienced CFO and Financial Controller as well as build on the old ones. Perfect for anyone looking for the next step in their career and would like to gain experience in a varied and fast-paced role.