Sheridan Maine is looking for a FP&A Analyst to join a large distribution company based near Tamworth, supporting the FP&A team to drive business growth and profitability.
This large organisation is a recognisable brand that that is continuously seeking to improve processes and develop the connection of the world through its global reach. Encouraging personal development and offering great progression opportunities within the business
The role sits within the UK FP&A team and will work closely with operational management and the wider finance team to deliver reporting, planning, analysis and business insight to influence performance measurement and support key business decisions.
The duties of the FP&A Analyst include but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with several departments within the organisation to help translate complex financial data
- Analyse financial information produced by the Management Accountants
- Support system implementations that is expected to start later this year
- Support operational managers within financial and non-financial data to challenge key business decisions
- Produce reports providing commentary explaining financial performance in an understandable manner
The ideal FP&A Analyst will have:
- Excellent analytical skill in order to interpret high volumes of complex data
- Excellent numerical and verbal acumen
- Good presentation skills and ability to operate effectively with non-finance colleagues
- Systems skills including Microsoft Office, and ideally a large ERP system
- Proactive approach to life with innovative ideas and aims to improve themselves as well as the department
- Full or part accountancy qualification (ACCA, CIMA, ICAEW) or equivalent experience
This represents a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to further develop their analytical side and business partnering skills within a global brand which will add value to any CV. Perfect for anyone looking to get involved with the future planning of the business and get involved at all levels. What’s On Offer
A competitive salary of up to £42,000 pa, 10-15% bonus, pension and healthcare.
In return you'll enjoy a friendly and supportive, professional working environment, in modern offices with free onsite parking. Package includes pension and private healthcare.
Location is close to motorway networks and commutable from Birmingham, Staffordshire, Warwickshire, Leicestershire and Derbyshire.