Sheridan Maine are currently working in partnership with a market leading business services company who are looking to recruit a Finance Data Analyst. As a member of the finance team, you will be working closely with the finance team and be based in near the West Bromwich area.
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established market leader and is a household name within their industry. They are seeking a new addition to their finance team. They are praised for their company culture and want you to be a part of it.
The Finance Data Analyst will be reporting to the Financial Planning and Analysis Manager and be responsible for:
- Analysing the monthly performance as well as variance analysis
- Identifying trends and presenting these results
- Streamlining reports and suggesting improvements
- Manipulating data for the Finance Business partner
- Take ownership of the finance models and commenting/improving using regression analysis
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- SQL & R programming / Power BI / VBA experience or similar
- Strong analytical / problem solving skills
- Commercially minded and strong communications
- Forecasting experience and the ability to challenge data
- Ability to stick to deadlines and process driven
What’s on offer:
A generous salary up to £40,000 p/a DOE, plus:
- On site parking
- 25 days holiday + statutory days
- Working from home opportunity
- Company benefits
A genuine opportunity to join a market leading company who have great benefits and are in an exciting time. The successful applicant will be able grow and develop their career.