Payroll Manager - up to £40,000p/a - Sutton Coldfield
Sheridan Maine are working exclusively with a well-established organisation based in Tamworth who are looking to recruit for a Payroll Manager to join their successful business. You will be an experienced and passionate Payroll Manager who is looking for a chance to join a fast paced and successful organisation.
As the Payroll Manager you will have overall responsibility of managing and developing the team. You will be responsible for the daily management of a team of Payroll Administrators to ensure the timely and accurate delivery of payrolls. You will be partaking in the implementation of processes including driving improvements to ensure efficiency within the team and department.
What you will have:
- Processing end to end monthly payroll for circa 1500 employees
- Managing multiple pension schemes
- Assisting in the migration of a new Payroll system
- Liaising with other departments within the business regarding Payroll related matters
- Partake in assistance of year end process for HMRC submissions
What’s on offer:
- Strong portfolio of Payroll experience at a high volume (1,500+ employees)
- Management experience of a small team
- SAGE 50 payroll
- Previous experience in systems implementation or migration experience
- Time recording systems experience would be desirable
A salary of up to £40,000 p/a
as well as;
- 25 days + bank holidays
- Flexible working
- Induction and training offered if required
- Free parking onsite
- Referal fees
If you are a hands on Payroll Manager looking for your next opportunity, why not apply? This is a role where you will have complete autonomy of the Payroll function. You will be driving the team with process and procedure improvements as and when required. This is a chance for a Payroll Manager who has experience in dealing with high volumes to be part of driving the organisation into further success.