Qualified Social Worker Location: East Riding of YorkshirePay rate: £35 per hour
We are looking for experienced and passionate Social Workers to join a dedicated the Childrens Service.
As part of the Children’s Service you will have a mix of Children in Need ,Child Protection
cases. You will have a passion for making a difference to our children. This role includes flexible working – as long as you complete your visits and statutory requirements – you will have control over your own diary.
Working in accordance with social care legislation and local government requirements, informed by the values and principles of social care; you will be supporting in the delivery of person centred, safe and effective social care services. Using your professional knowledge and experience you’ll make assessments and decisions about the most appropriate interventions. Applying your significant Social Work
experience and excellent communication skills you’ll establish and maintain relationships with service users and other agencies to ensure services meet identified needs.
You’ll be committed to ensure positive and sustainable results of your interventions. Using best practice, you’ll strive to provide the best outcomes for children. Most importantly however, you’ll have a passion for supporting children and their families to ensure that they thrive and flourish. Our priority is to protect the most vulnerable and to be as efficient as possible.Perfect candidate will be:
In this role you will:
- Qualified Social Worker registered with Social Work England.
- Experienced in working with children and families including those from vulnerable groups.
- Creative, flexible and forward thinking in approach.
- Knowledgeable of Child Protection legislation and understanding of child protection issues.
- Constantly striving for continuous improvement to provide the best outcomes for children.
- Able to use excellent mediation and negotiation skills on behalf of service users.
- Highly skilled at building meaningful relationships with children and families to engage them in assessments and plans
- Committed to providing our service users with a high-quality service
- Experienced in working in a multi-disciplinary, interagency basis
- 4 Years plus Qualified
- Complete CIN reviews – these cases will have been assessed a while ago so need a new assessment ding and then either stepped up or down
- Complete Children in Care – assessments around DOLS
Use skills, knowledge, and experience to make full assessment of risks protection and social care needs.
This is an agency post and Pertemps can offer you:-
- Manage an agreed case load.
- Use specialist communication skills to achieve optimum outcomes for service users.
- Devise individual care plans, taking account of diversity and promoting dignity and empowerment.
- Offer advice and support to unqualified staff and students to assist development.
- A Dedicated consultant who has access to all roles across the UK and is available for you to speak to
- An easy registration process (all done online)
- Referral schemes and incentives
- Ongoing compliance managed for you
- Prompt and reliable payroll and lots more.
This role is ideally located for those travelling from Harrogate, Doncaster, Hull, Tadcaster, Haxby, Bishop Wilton, Leeds, Wetherby, York, Tadcaster, Heslington, Leeds, York, Wakefield, Bradford, Huddersfield, Manchester, Rochdale, Normanton, Pontefract, Keighley, Shipley, Batley, Bingley, Otley, Halifax, Burnley, Sheffield, Oldham, Manchester, Bolton, Blackburn, Preston, Stockport, Halifax, Rotherham and Doncaster