We have been retained by our Midlands based Public Sector client to source a Facilities/Project manager to manage and implement a project that requires significant co-ordination between stakeholders, external movers, internal service provider departments and the capital works project team.
Expected to take 6-9 months key deliverables will include :-
1. Stakeholder Preparation for the Move
2. Co-ordinate decisions needed re fit out fixtures (eg racking)
3. Co-ordinate services provisions such as desks, IT, telephony etc
4. Co-ordinate Commissioning and On Boarding for the new building (s)
5. Signpost for and to the contractor, ensuring that current tender qualifications are back filled or resolved, including but not limited to: -
a. Assumption that new racking will be provided
b. Insurances in transit
c. Insurances at new building
d. Contracts Management
6. Ensure that the old building / site is left clear to maximise the capital receipts
7. Translate Operating and Maintenance Manuals into revenue budget forecast and prepare ongoing life cycle costs to inform Corporate Landlord future commissioning
8. Stakeholder problem solving and settling in
9. Service Stakeholder Delivery Panel and ensure stakeholder concerns are raised appropriately.
Contact Ken Wood at Network Public Sector for further information