Monday-Friday 7:30am-17:30pm (42.5 hours per week)
20,443 annual salary
My client is currently recruiting for a cleaning team leader to work in their offices in Victoria, Waterloo and Elephant & Castle in central London.
Ideal candidates will have previous experience of cleaning offices and leading a team
1) Carry out cleaning tasks to ensure the agreed standards are maintained for all accommodation covered by the cleaning schedule
2) Ensure any repairs noticed during cleaning duties are reported to the Cleaning Supervisor
3)Ensure a timely response to any service shortfalls identified by the Cleaning Supervisor
4) Carry out additional or special cleans as instructed by the Cleaning Supervisor, using equipment and chemicals appropriate to the task
5) Ensure adequate stocks of consumables are available in nominated cleaning stores and where necessary requests for replenishments are submitted to Cleaning Supervisor in a timely manner
6) Comply with all Statutory Regulations and EFS Instructions
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE AVAILABLE FOR INTERVIEW ON FRIDAY 26TH JUNE AND ABLE TO START THE FOLLOWING WEEK.