- BAND 6 HCPC REGISTERED Inpatient/Outpatient Physiotherapist – Berkshire
Pertemps Medical Professionals are sourcing HCPC Registered Physiotherapists with inpatient/outpatient Experience required for our clients within the NHS.
We currently have a variety of part-time, flexible hour rotas available that complement the full time locum and permanent roles that we are currently recruiting for in the East London area.
As one of the UK's leading NHS Framework supply agencies and approved suppliers to all the major NHS & Private Sector Hospital Groups we have an unprecedented selection of roles available for immediate starts.
Are you Band 6 Physiotherapist and looking to work within a Private Hospital ?
Can you commit to a full locum role? Or are you looking to cover vacancies on an Ad-Hoc basis? Job Role Requirements Private Hospital in Windsor, Berkshire require a Physio Band 6
- Inpatients & outpatients
- 5 days a week
- Monday 12:00 – 20:00 (Inpatients)
Tuesday 08:00 16:00 (outpatients)
Wednesday 08:00 16:00 (inpatients)
Thursday 11:00 19:00 (inpatients)
Friday 08:00 16:00 (outpatients)
Please only respond to this advertisement if you have the following:
- Starting W/C 2nd of December for 6 months
We will not respond if you do not meet the above criteria Why should you become part of the Pertemps family:
- Registration with the relevant governing body for your profession (HCPC)
- Have legibility to work in the UK
- A minimum of 6 months Experience
- Physiotherapy job roles across the UK
- Fast track registration
- Your own dedicated recruitment consultant
- Generous referral scheme
- Flexible work options
- Choice of part-time or long-term assignments
- Great selection of Permanent roles
- Assistance with arranging accommodation
- Ongoing support with CPD, Revalidation and Mandatory Training
- True 24/7 on call service
If you feel you are suitable for this role, please call Garry on 0203 2255 999 (option 4) or alternatively respond and submit your CV through this job post.
This is just one example of the numerous roles that we have on offer. Contact us to find out other roles that may suit your work/life balance.