Mobile Chiller/AC Engineer – London & Home Counties – 40-42k
I am currently representing a well-established technical facilities service provider, they specialise in providing electrical, mechanical and all round building service. Their clientele include: commercial offices, critical business environments, schools, hospitals.
They are currently 26 strong on the maintenance side and are based in Kent, with the majority of the work covering London and the Home Counties.
They believe training and personal development is an important factor which allows both staff and the business to reap the rewards of what the other puts in.
Due to continuous growth there is now an opportunity for a field based, chiller/AC Engineer to come and join a growing team to operate on a mobile basis to provide servicing, maintenance and breakdowns to chillers, Splits & VRV units.
The ideal candidate must have:
• FGas Cat 1
• City and Guilds or NVQ level 1 and 2 in AC and Refrigeration
• Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience
• Have experience and knowledge of service, maintenance and breakdown to Chiller & AC equipment
• be able to work independently and any additional qualifications within electrical and mechanical being an added bonus.
• 38k basic
• VAN & FUEL CARD
• 25 days holiday + bank holidays
• DOOR TO DOOR TRAVEL PAID AT £8.15PH FLAT RATE (extra 3-4 grand on top of your basic)
• Pension & Private healthcare
• CHRISTMAS BONUS & fist fix incentives
• Overtime available
If you feel you would be well suited for this role or would like to find out more, please send me your up to date CV or contact me to discuss.
Email: twilson @rgb.co.uk