- BAND 6 HCPC REGISTERED Physiotherapist – Cheshire
Pertemps Medical Professionals are sourcing HCPC Registered Physiotherapists.
Community Stroke Experience required for our clients within the NHS and Private Sector.
We currently have a variety of part-time, flexible hour rotas available that complement the full time locum and permanent roles that we are currently recruiting for in the Cheshire area.
As one of the UK's leading NHS Framework supply agencies and approved suppliers to all the major NHS & Private Sector Hospital Groups we have an unprecedented selection of roles available for immediate starts.
Are you Band 6 Physiotherapist with Community Stroke experience within a NHS setting?
Can you commit to a full locum role? Or are you looking to cover vacancies on an Ad-Hoc basis? Job Role Requirements
Please only respond to this advertisement if you have the following:
- Experienced within a Community Stroke setting.
- 37.5 hours
- Successful candidates must have a NHS/Private Sector background
- Must have the willingness to contribute to the department and interact with the busy team
- Have Right to Work in the UK
- Able to work Day Shifts (variety of rota's)
- HCPC registration required
We will not respond if you do not meet the above criteria Why should you become part of the Pertemps family:
- Registration with the relevant governing body for your profession (HCPC)
- Have legibility to work in the UK
- A minimum of 6 months Experience
- Physiotherapy job roles across the UK
- Fast track registration
- Your own dedicated recruitment consultant
- Generous referral scheme
- Flexible work options
- Choice of part-time or long-term assignments
- Great selection of Permanent roles
- Assistance with arranging accommodation
- Ongoing support with CPD, Revalidation and Mandatory Training
- True 24/7 on call service
If you feel you are suitable for this role, please call Nadine on 0203 2255 999 (option 4) or alternatively respond and submit your CV through this job post.
This is just one example of the numerous roles that we have on offer. Contact us to find out other roles that may suit your work/life balance.