£9.00 per hour
Sheridan Maine is looking for a credit controller to join a fast growing Facilities management company based in worcster.
As a Credit Controller you will Contribute to the collection performance and minimize the risk of bad debts thus maximizing the Companys overall debtor performance, duties include:
- Reconciling accounts
- Maintenance/management of designated ledgers
- Query resolution both internally and externally
- Display good negotiation skills in order to influence clients round to your way of thinking
- Manage and mitigate the risk relating to customer credit limits
The successful candidate will be:
- Excellent communication skills are mandatory in all forms, to include, verbal, written and face to face.
- Must have proven record working with reporting in excel
- Proactive and driven individual that can show a passion and commitment for their portfolio of debt, delivering against KPIs and accurately reporting and providing advice for each case
- Attention to detail
- The ability to make decisions about priorities and tasks anticipating likely difficulties and making contingency plans to recover debts
- The ability to analyse verbal information and accounts to evaluate bad debts
- Confidence and effective Communication
- Previous credit control experience in the manufactoring industry
- Possesses excellent telephone manner.
- Has the ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Has a methodical approach to work, and is able to prioritise their workload.
- Has a systematic approach to problem solving.
Whats on offer
25 days leave + Bank Holidays, standard extras inc. healthcare cover, life insurance & pension contributions.
You will be joining a viberant office in a facilities company known for retaining staff. You will be joining viberant team who take work life balance very seriously. There are many opportunities going forward with this company and the right candidate will have a great opportunity to persue a strong accounting carreer.