An exciting opportunity has arisen for a recruitment administrator to join a busy team based in the Crick area. This role is to support the recruitment co-ordinators who run busy industrial/driving contracts based in the Crick and Rugby area. Our clients are part of established national contracts, providing temporary labour to meet the fluctuating needs of their industrial/logisitics business, therefore the role is very varied and busy.
As a Recruitment Administrator your duties will include:
- Resourcing and interviewing industrial and driving candidates
- Obtaining references and new starter information
- Organising inductions of new employees
- Daily planning / booking / management / disciplining of temporary work force
- Processing payroll
- Reporting directly to the Contract Manager/Contract Co-ordinators
An ideal recruitment administrator will hold the following skills:
- Previous experience in industrial/driving recruitment
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer service skills
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent organisation and planning skills
- Excellent IT skills (inc. Microsoft Excel & Word)
The environment is fast paced and the successful candidate will need to be flexible in their working hours. General working hours will be Monday to Friday with some flexibility required on start and finish times. There will be an expectation to deal with issues over a weekend or evening in busy periods on a rota, through an on-call mobile phone. During peak periods some weekend work may also be required.
If this sounds like a new exciting challenge then please give us a call on 01788 823892!