Calling all extremely organised Financial Administrators with experience of Platforms/Wraps…
Do you thrive off working in a fast paced and varied role?
Are you process driven and enjoy compliance?
If the answer is YES, then we want to hear from you!
Our client is a growing business and they have just acquired a fantastic new office and are looking for a candidate with experience in report writing and financial services to join them as part of an exciting growth they are going through.
The ideal candidate will need to be organized and have experience of working as a Paraplanner / Admin support or in a similar role.
You must be capable of working in a fast paced forever changing role and have the knowledge of Intelligent Office.
The successful candidate will have knowledge of life insurances, investments and mortgages as well as having the ability to support and process new business.
You would also be responsible for creating new business submissions, and researching investments.
In return the company will offer a fun, friendly working environment, free parking, and opportunities to earn quarterly and annual bonuses.
- Provide support to the financial advisor and other team members as required
- Preparation of client files for review - including valuations
- New Business submission
- Conducting research
- Provide technical support
- Undertake assessment of paraplanning cases
- Maintaining client database - Intelligent Office
- Obtain illustrations and quotations, business submission and follow these through to completion
- New business processing - including obtaining illustrations and quotations, business submission and following through to completion
- General admin and clerical duties, answering the telephone, filing, scanning
- As this is a highly administrative position, you must have a keen interest in following and implementing the administration processes
- Experience of working with the following systems- ‘Defaqto', ‘Intelligent Office', ‘Selectapension' The Exchange
- Experience of working with the system ‘cash flow' would be seen as advantageous
- Experience/ understanding of mortgages
- Experience of writing reports
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of platforms/wraps
- Free parking
- Quarterly and annual bonuses (Discretionary)
- Career progression with exam support