Consultant – Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist (Permanent)
Location: South of England
Job Type: Permanent
Grade / Description: CAMHS
Hours: 10 PA’s
Salary: As per NHS Consultant Bandings – Dependent on experience.
Applications Close: ASAP
Pertemps Medical are pleased to offer this exciting opportunity for a Consultant Psychiatrist to work in an extremely sought after South of England location offering fantastic lifestyle opportunities with areas of outstanding natural beauty including picturesque coastlines.
The successful applicant will be part of a multidisciplinary team working to provide and further develop the Community Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services and will provide clinical leadership and support to other members of the team alongside the other Consultant Psychiatrists. There will be scope for the appointed post holder to develop any areas of special interest they may have and this is actively encouraged by the Trust.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Provision of assessment, consultation, management and treatment of children and adolescents with enduring mental health problems and assist their families and supporting agencies
- Provide clinical supervision and consultation to colleagues within the team and partner agencies
- Develop close and effective working relationships with colleagues across service and other members of multiagency, and multidisciplinary teams
- Providing educational input to staff and external agencies
- Develop a leadership role with the MDT and across the service as a whole
- Research, Audit, Teaching and Training Responsibilities
Applicants should possess Membership of Royal College of Psychiatrists or equivalent, Specialist Registration (in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry) with GMC or equivalent (or within 3 months of award).
To be considered for this role or for more information regarding this or similar posts, please call Neil Bryant on 01908 533 240, email at email@example.com
or upload your CV via the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
We look forward to hearing from you.