Job Title – Transport Administrator
Location –Rugby - CV23 0UF
Salary: £8.00 - £9.50
Shift: Day shift and night shift available
Duration: Temporary To Permanent
We are currently looking for experienced Transport Administrators to join the team based at our busy logistics client based in Rugby.
Due to a brand new contract, we have numerous opportunities for experienced transport administrators, working with our world renowned client. They are all immediate starts, and are a temporary to permanent position, with fantastic opportunities to grow and develop within a well known company. If you are motivated individual with great organisation skills then we want to hear from you!
Key tasks, roles and responsibilities:
- Provision of excellent customer service
- Preparation of all documents - ensure compliance with standard operating procedure, local customs and local government body and hazardous goods requirements
- Adherence to procedures relating to accrual of costs, invoicing, cross charging and completion of shipment files
- Tracking and reporting all movement including lates to the management and customer
- Investigate routings for new customers/destinations
- Defect procedures to be adhered to and support documentation retained inline with DHL compliance policies
- Liaise directly with customers and suppliers daily to ensure timely communication is maintained.
- Co-ordinate and prepare trip sheets, ensuring all documentation is processed and completed on time and accurately whilst providing excellent customer service support
- To support / duputise for Transport FLM as needed.
What experience are we looking for?
- Experience in customer liaison.
- Previous experience of logistics systems / operations / administration is desirable.
- Strong IT skills – Microsoft Excel essential
- Ability to communicate at all levels both internally & externally