This is an exciting Administration role for a keen, confident individual with a desire to learn new skills. Working in a friendly busy office, the Office Administrator will be the main administration support to the management team.
Key Duties of the Office Administrator will include:
- Booking accommodation for Sales Representatives
- Taking meeting notes & typing up documents
- Posting out client account statements
The ideal Office Assistant will have:
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Flexible attitude towards work
- Can prioritise own workload
- Good PC skills and ability to use various systems (Excel, Word, Outlook)
This is a great opportunity to join a market leader in their field as an Office Administrator. This is a temp to perm role, based in Southampton.
Free parking available but also good public transport links.
Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week with a starting salary of £16-£18k.
23 days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
Please apply online or contact Dawn Evans at Pertemps Southampton office.