Fork Lift Truck Engineer
£29-31k depending on experience
Our worldwide renown client has an exciting vacancy for a field based Fork Lift Truck Engineer covering the Manchester area, who will be responsible for maintaining, repairing, servicing and modifying the companies range of products.
About the role:
The role involves servicing, maintaining, and repairing forklift trucks and other material handling equipment.
- Service, maintain, overhaul, fault find and cure faults on company products.
- Respond to breakdowns
- Provide local after sales support to customers.
- To deal promptly with customer enquiries, problems, or complaints.
- To keep control of vehicle stock/deliveries.
- Achieve agreed targets.
We are looking for somebody who has experience working as a forklift engineer, plant fitter, plant technician, industrial equipment, or a similar type of role.
Here is a quick tick list for the other skills we are looking for:
- Experience in mechanical engineering.
- Basic electrical knowledge would be beneficial.
- Effective planning and organisational skills.
- Able to work on your own initiative.
- Build good rapport with customers.
- Full UK driving licence.
- We offer a competitive salary paying a basic salary of £29k plus the possibility of a performance related bonus of £1850 per annum
- An attractive company pension
- Company vehicle
- Company sick pay
- Voluntary critical illness cover
- Free eye tests
- Flu jab
- Access to a 24/7 employee assistance programme
You will also be provided with industry leading technical training to ensure you have the knowledge and all the tools to do your job. Plus, there are plenty of opportunities to progress your career and develop your skills within my client's worldwide organisation.
Interested? Click to apply!