Electrical Engineer - A fantastic job opportunity has arisen to join global leading business within the Aerospace industry. Having sites all around the world and contracts with all the largest Aerospace business's this truly is a great opportunity.
The Forge Section Plant Electrical Engineer is responsible for the Plant Availability, reliability and effectiveness of plant. This includes recognising future improvements and Maintenance requirements and the day to day reliability of aspects of equipment.
Specific duties will include –
- Ensure that Plant is running safely and effectively
- Investigate and reduce recurring Plant issues to maximise uptime
- Complete regular reviews of PPM
- Ensure safe working through Method Statements and Risk Assessments (RAMS)
- Implement plant and process improvements
- Control and Understand Engineering spend
- Engagement & control of Contractors
- Understand and comply with Environmental and safety legislation
Experience and must have requirements –
- Degree/HNC Preferred or able to demonstrate Technical Proficiency
- Applicants should have a minimum of five years' experience in a relevant Industry
- A sound understanding of complex Hydraulic Systems
- Knowledge of Forging Press operations
- Knowledge of Reheat furnaces refractories and controls
- A knowledge of Civil and Building Engineering
- Be capable of developing Risk Assessments and Method Statements (RAMS).
In return, my client is offering an excellent remuneration package including a salary of up to £50,000 per year depending on experience, working day shifts.
Please click apply to submit your details or email your CV directly to email@example.com