I am looking for an Account Manager circa £24,000 (DOE) to join a leading Manufacturing company based in Bristol.
A Bristol based company that manufactures protective clothing (Globally) is expanding due to being awarded a contract to supply clothing and equipment for a collaborative procurement framework.
You will be responsible for the planning and service delivery of business functions including sizing, ordering, person-packing and delivery for key customers under Managed Services Agreements.
You will be representing the organisation at a management level to both internal and external customers, overseeing and supporting aspects of customer management and service delivery.
You will be a focal point of contact for customers and partners by establishing good customer relationships.
You will have the ability to attend and customer facing review meetings with confidence and reliability. Some UK travel will be required.
The successful candidate will need to have an understanding of a range of disciplines including:
- A proven track record of successfully managing contractual relationships on complex long-term contracts.
- Strong organization and time management/planning skills and will be an accomplished communicator. You will be expected to liaise with, assist and manage internal staff while developing positive customer relations outside the organisation.
- The ability to handle multiple tasks to established deadlines and prioritise your work load accordingly.
- Being educated to graduate level or equivalent you will have a high level of literacy and numeracy, especially in the areas of data handling and presentation.
- Good knowledge of Excel and Microsoft packages.
- Experience of PPE design, manufacture or servicing is essential.
This full-time position is based in Bristol but with travel required as necessary. A full clean UK driving licence is a mandatory requirement.Salary and Benefits
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 8.30 to 5pm and the salary is £24,000 (DOE). This company offers FREE onsite parking, 25 days + bank holiday, auto enrol pension and profit share.Apply NOW!
If interested in this opportunity then please click apply to send your CV, or if you have any questions call Kirk on 01179 226 500.