I have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic Sales Administrator at a small Finance firm based in Bath.
Salary: £18,000 to £24,000 (depending on experience)
Hours: 09:00 to 17:15 Monday to Friday
Holiday: 23 days per annum plus all bank holidays
Private Healthcare (After probation period)
PensionSales Administrator duties include (but are not limited to):
To be considered for this Sales Administration position you must:
- Dealing with general enquiries over the phone and replying to emails.
- Preparing and sending documentation to customers.
- Supporting sales colleagues with the preparation and submission of finance applications to funders.
- Liaising with supplier to request asset information and invoices.
- Providing excellent customer service to customers and colleagues.
- Be IT competent, particularly in Microsoft Office
- Have previously held customer service positions.
- Have great communication skills and be a clear and professional communicator on the phone.
- A knowledge of business and financial analysis is ideal however, in house training will be provided to the right Sales Administrator candidate who displays an interest to progress in this field.
If you are interested in this Sales Administration position, click apply to send your CV. If you have any questions, please contact Alex at Pertemps Bristol Commercial.