Our award winning, leading company within the automotive trade has a permanent opportunity for a Branch Manager to lead their Bristol branch.
The Branch Manager role requires an experienced, confident manager who can manage a team effectively, and ensure that the growth of the branch is accelerated.
Experience within the automotive industry is not essential but a strong interest in this sector would be an advantage, however, as your ability to be a proactive and effective Branch Manager is more important. They would consider strong managers from a background where they have had to manage staff working off site and managing customer bookings, or vehicle hire companies etcBenefits:
The Branch Manager role:
- Salary is £32,000 per annum (depending on experience).
- A company vehicle.
- Monthly bonus with excellent earning potential.
- Holidays are 23 days per annum, plus 8 bank holidays, plus 6 additional Saturday mornings.
- Company pension scheme.
The ideal person:
- Monday - Friday 08.30 - 17.30 and Saturday morning 08.30 - 12.30.
- Managing the team of 4, on a day-to-day basis to ensure the success of the branch.
- Booking, controlling and scheduling of all branch replacement and repair work.
- Management of company ISO 9001 quality system requirements at branch level.
- Maximise efficiency and productivity of staff, as well as highlight and action development needs.
- Effective stock and consumable management.
- Managing company health and safety requirements.
- Meeting and exceeding company targets and promoting sales through regular contact with customers.
- Ensure exceptional service delivery both internally and externally.
- Accurate business administration.
- Previous experience in a management role (ideally automotive) and confident people management ability.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure, thrive on challenges and have a good sense of humour.
- Strong communication and organisational skills.
- Possess strong commitment, enthusiasm, and flexibility.
- Computer literacy as you will be using different systems.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- A full driving licence is required for the role.
To be considered for the Branch Manager position, click apply and attach your CV.
If you have any further questions please call Lucy or Chloe and the Bristol Commercial branch.