Our award-winning client within the education and training field, have an opening for a Partnership Consultant (apprenticeships) to join them on a national basis.
This is a really interesting opportunity that you can really get your teeth into, and if you have a background working in a consultative, partnership focused role, ideally within work-based learning (L&D can also be considered), with understanding of the apprenticeships market, and exposure to the hospitality sector.
The role will involve face to face meetings, so regular travel will be required. Due to the location of the majority of the partners, you will ideally need to be based Centrally within the UK, or around London.
A competitive salary is on offer of £46,350 - £51,500 per annum depending on experience + 20% Bonus and Company Car/ mileage paid.
Other company benefits include:
" Reward, recognition, and wellbeing package which includes, 25 days holiday (close at Christmas) plus bank holidays
" Contributory pension (company matched)
" Life Insurance
" Award winning onboarding programme, management development programme and career pathway programme to support your personal and professional development.
- This role will involve being the primary interface with selected employer partners, holding accountability for business partnering and key stakeholder relationships. The role will involve regular travel, and managing your own diary and appointments.
- Managing and leading a team of 4 Partnership Associates, providing leadership and direction for the partnership associates, to ensure a consistent approach to maximise the revenue available
- Being accountable for setting and leading strategic direction and programme delivery
- Retaining partners, building strong and trusting relationships with a network of stakeholders
You will need:
- Experience working in a consultative, partnership focused role is essential
- Experience working within apprenticeships / work-based learning/training or learning and development sector
- Passion for, and knowledge of the hospitality sector
- Experience in leading and managing teams, and strong project management skills
- A very team focused approach; keen to hit team targets
- Strong ability to understand customer business goals and create strategies to achieve them
- Experience of operating successfully in a senior level customer facing and sales role including pitching proposals, developing, and presenting solutions to partners
Please call Lucy at Pertemps Bristol Commercial for more information on 0117 9226500.
If you would like to apply for this role then please click on apply.