Are you an experienced Forge Maintenance Operative seeking a fresh and challenging new role based in the heart of Dudley? If yes, we want to hear from you!Annual Salary:
£33,500 to £38,000 (DOE) plus guaranteed overtimeHours of work:
0600 - 1400 / 1100 - 19.30
Our Client is a world leader in forging and engineering. Globally renowned for open die forgings, heat treatment, machining, testing and steel stock.Working as a Forge Maintenance Operator you will be joining an established, highly experienced team.
Your duties/ responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Operating and maintain bespoke heavy press machines on all aspects, with a knowledge of Hydraulic, Pneumatic, Mechanical and Electrical systems.
- Responsible for the manufacture of raw materials
- Transport and handle material using forklift trucks, cranes, and slinging systems, as and when required
- Monitor and control the machine performance and settings
- Always maintain a clean and safe workplace
- Support and contribute to the area's lean assessment process with the use of continuous improvement tools and techniques to maintain and improve the processes within the area.
- Contribute to continuous improvement activities to maintain and improve 6s standards and auditing systems
- Check the output of the machines and identify any issues.
To be considered for this superb permanent opportunity please click APPLY