£18000 - £24000 per annum
£25000 - £32000 per annum
£29000 - £38000 per annum
Marketing and Communications Assistant
£18,000- £21,000 per annum
Location: Stoke Prior, Bromsgrove
An unprecedented opportunity to ensure our brands are represented in a prestige and consistent manner, this key role, within a fast-paced marketing department, will attract a confident self-starter, who seeks to take standards to the next level. With 6 house brands to engage and inspire, this is an exciting marketing communications role, which will see you assist with planning and execution of all areas of marketing, while making a contribution to the business as a whole.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, this position is wide ranging, challenging and diverse. Working with internal and external stakeholders, you will be a brand custodian who can demonstrate interest and experience using a range of digital media and have an interest in visual arts. You will be highly organised, comfortable multi-tasking and naturally take initiative.
Marketing Assistant key responsibilities include:-
WEBSITE & DIGITAL MARKETING
* Liaise with website agency and co-ordinate external activity;
* Content management of the website and organise regular visual refreshes;
* Upload news stories, new products and images;
* Manage and update 'Meet the Team' page. Obtain staff photos as required;
* Generate ideas for email marketing campaigns. Copywriting, proofreading, arranging design and dispatching to mailing lists.
* Plan social media content ideas, and develop strategic content for use across different sites and platforms;
* Create and upload imagery and videos as required;
* Build relationships and drive follower numbers up;
* Engage with followers and seek out interesting and relevant industry content to share with online audiences.
GENERAL MARKETING DUTIES
* Co-ordination / execution of print and digital versions of marketing collateral and sales support tools, including catalogues, price lists, sales presenters and POS;
* Support with the creation and execution of promotional campaigns and initiatives;
* Assist with publicity strategy, including writing and editing press releases, conducting research and updating the media schedule;
* Copywriting and proofreading content, including product descriptions, media releases, website, email marketing campaigns and other communications tools
* Develop briefs or undertake product photography (packshots, social media, lifestyle) and manage image post-production;
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Candidates should be well read and will ideally have strong interests in fashion / design and marketing / social media trends.
* Marketing degree or other relevant qualifications;
* An avid reader and writer with excellent communications skills - emphasis on proofreading and grammar excellence;
*High level of computer literacy, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, email and internet. The successful candidate must be able to use a MAC.
* Use of website content management systems and using digital communication platforms (websites, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc.);
* Experience of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator) would be highly beneficial;
* Detail orientated with a good photographic eye - skills that will benefit proofreading, reporting and image review / approval tasks;
* Ambitious, curious and poised. Comfortable working with staff across all levels of the organisation and can demonstrate a passion to use unconventional ideas to achieve extraordinary results;
* Organised, with a 'can-do' attitude and an ability to work to deadlines;
* Works well autonomously and as part of a team.
If you are interested in this position please apply or contact Michelle Laight on 01527 591091 or alternatively email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org