Customer Service Assistant
Temporary 3-4 Months
Monday – Friday 9-5
£7.50 initially rising to £9.53
To start immediately
My client is looking for a confident, customer service candidate to join their busy team based in Redditch. You will be responsible for dealing with all enquiries, queries and complaints, keeping a computer based log of all calls, producing all paperwork associated with the supply of spare or replacement parts and liaising with Sales Managers to resolve product problems.
1. Deal with all customer enquiries made by whatever means.
2. Produce delivery notes, invoices and other internal paperwork that is associated with the dispatch or collection of goods.
3. Obtain credit-card authorization on sales as and when appropriate.
4. Keep adequate records of all transactions.
5. Maintain a current and up to date computer record of all products that we may be requested to supply spare/replacement parts for.
6. Assist with the scanning-in of data and general development of the computer system.
7. Write letters, faxes, e-mails as appropriate.
8. Keep up to date with all new products and their use.
9. Be able to explain in details (after training) to customers how items work and how to resolve minor problems.
10. Regular liaison with product managers and the parent company to resolve queries.
11. Keep a record of all spare parts that are out of stock and ensure that the supplier is chased weekly, ensure that the customer is kept informed.
12. Weekly report to Sales Managers any unresolved "technical problems".
13. A comprehensive record to be kept of all unresolved problems.
14. Liaise with Product Support/Carriers/Engineers to make arrangements for repair or service calls.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
1. Excelled customer service experience
2. Previous experience within a customer service role
3. Excellent telephone manor
4. Experience dealing with complaints
I require candidates who are not currently working as this is an immediate requirement and you will need to be available to start straight away. If you have the relevant skills and experience for this role, please APPLY. Alternatively you can send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org