We are currently recruiting for an Management Accountant, to join a successful and well-established business based in Bromsgrove. This is a 12-15 month maternity cover role, Mon-Fri, 30-40 hours per week (can be flexible) between the hours of 8.30am-5pm. Salary from £28,000 - £30,000 pro rata, depending on experience.
£1000 guaranteed completion bonus to be paid on successful completion of the full contract term. Plus upto One Month’s Salary as a bonus in December (pro-rata 9 months out of 12 worked upto Dec) depending on the performance of the company.
Strong Microsoft Excel skills is essential and must be able to do a pivot table and V-Look up.
Knowledge/ experience of reporting after Trail balance is also essential.
Duties will include:
Skills and Experience needed:
- Processing payments through the bank
- EC Sales List and Intrastat reporting and submission
- VAT Return
- Process and submit Sales Report in Excel
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Reconciliation of Intercompany balances
- Run product valuation and post stock movement
- Process a waste report and post waste journal
- Revalue Aged Debtors and Aged Creditors
- Sales Ledger and Purchase Ledger
- Collate Payroll information and submit to Payroll department
- Preparing Financial Statements
- Preparing and submitting Management Reports in Excel
- Pre-payments, accruals
- Fixed Assets
- Reconciliation of bank statements
- Petty Cash and Credit Card Statements
- Credit Control
- Ideally AAT, ACA, ACCA qualified or equivalent
- Sage experience an advantage but not compulsory
- Strong Microsoft Excel and be able to do a pivot table and V-Look up
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Be able to work on their own initiative
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
If you feel that your skills and experience meet the required specification and this is the position you have been looking for then do not hesitate in clicking 'APPLY NOW' or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please call Laura Sutton 01527 591091. Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering & Technical sectors. If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available - please visit our website or call us on 01527 591091.